Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

tech article library?

Just throwing out ideas guys!

We are starting to get quite a few really good tech articles (threads) Like the one that Texasnomad just did. I know Ryan and several other have posted them.

How about turning them into actual HTML articles?

Then post all the articles in links on a "Tech Library" page that is accessed on the main page (or the library could even be on the main page).

While it is true that most newbies won't look there...we (those of us who know where to look) can easily link them to the proper one.

Right now...it would be a lot more difficult to find the articles that are already posted for new ones.

Just an idea that we used to use on an old ranger site.

EDIT: You would want to get permission from the thread starter, give them full credit for the article (either by login or real name if they prefer), fix minor spelling/grammar errors, and copy the pics to the site server.

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I like that idea.

It sure would make finding things a heck of a lot easier!

First: I just realized this is in the wrong forum. Can one of you move it? Sorry.

Tyler: I am only talking about the tech articles...not just threads.

Ryan did one on hinge repair. Ryan did one on straightening a crooked bumper. Tony did one on a straight axle swap. Texas just did one on some sort of light replacment. I am sure there are many more floating around here.

Those type of things are what I am talking about.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I know what you ment Brian, but it would still be easier to find things.

wouldn't have to go digging through posts looking for something that should be easy to find. Such as replacing a brake light. (just using that a a example)

Ford Truck Articles