Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

do u like the new f150's

do u like the f150?

• yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have an opinion one way or another. confused

I have not looked at one. :rolling laugh:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
No. Can't get a V8 4x4 with a manual transmission.

NO... i'm into the pre-'96. if Ryan has an issue with that i'll slap the poetry class right out of him (or get sassy to pee in his truck)

econo61

head pervert
okla
I LIKE EM!

course i do like my 60's stuff too! only fords i didnt like were the festiva and the fiesta, but those werent realy fords any way.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The only down side to them is the seats...they seem real flat to me and on a long road trip can get uncomfortable. But other than that....hang on I had to wipe the drool off the keyboard!

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I bought a 2004 Lariat Crew Cab (Screw) new....but after a year of hard seats and lousy tilt wheels adjustments, not to mention terrible brakes, I wish I had bought something else. I still believe it has the best looking exterior/interior of all the trucks made today, but it's not the best for me ergonomically. I'm an old cranky sasquatched sized gimpy geezer.

Something else is what I now have today...what it is...won't be mentioned on this site. No it ain't Chevy or 'yota...nor Ram.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I'm 6-5 335 lbs.

Honda Fridgeline? Ya gotta be kidding!

I'd rather walk, than be seen in that fugly thing.

Guess again...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts