Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

EFI/AOD update! Please help!

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7713

Hello again, I'm better with wrenches than electronics soooo....hopefully someone here can help an old dog with a new trick! I've got a 93'E150 conversion van thats worn&torn on the outside but has a good 351W and an AOD that I recently spent a small fortune rebuilding/bulletproofing. I want to slip this into my latest rescue,- a '70 F250 CS so that I can get my mileage/money out of the 351/AOD while I go thru the FE. I have no intentions of any permanent mods to my amazingly original,unmolested camper special. What I need is info on what I need to strip out of the van to support the EFI and the AOD in the old Ford. Since the rear-end scattered in the van, it becomes a donor for the truck.QUOTE]

He has a AOD E.

Last edited:

F150

easy
You'll need the ECU,harness,some type of fabricated fuel system, parts of the dashboard(circuits for sensor loops and such).
Some may suggest an intake switch to a carborator.....

havi

third member
FWIW, the 351W won't just drop into an FE equipped truck. The frame stands are completely different.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts