Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

This 4 door big enough????

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You know you want it Larry.... GET IT GET IT GET IT! :nana:

To be totally honest... And I'm ashamed to say it... I think it's ugly as all hell :rofl:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The color combo helps none . A solid or better mix may help . Heck I could pick about everyone up on way to see u with that thing.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
To be totally honest... And I'm ashamed to say it... I think it's ugly as all hell :rofl:
That surprises ma about you Chris, but I have to agree.smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey 6in lift some 44's, pop the top . Good to go.... Still ugly.

Michigan
I just showed my mom the pic of that truck and said i want that for my wedding day :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I have trouble bottoming out on some side streets near my shop . I'd have to lift that just to get around.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
i think it's the back cap that looks out of place. if it was the same color as the rest of the top, it'd look fine

smiliepeelout I agree completly

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Its up to $10099.00

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I like it , first thing I would do was paint it Electric Current Red , then put a mild lift on her , be styling then ...HEHEHEHE

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm late to this but I gotta say the break-over angle on that monster SUCKS! You'd high-center her on a speed bump! But just think of all the folks you'd have along to push when you got her stuck.

Its a limo from sin city not to many ups and downs there on the street . Now a 6" liftand some big uns and I could drive it on street around here.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I like it , first thing I would do was paint it Electric Current Red , then put a mild lift on her , be styling then ...HEHEHEHE

Yansmilietease k the seats Imagian how easy to haul long lumber in her.

Ford Truck Articles