Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Signature help!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Hey, I tried posting a signature, and it's showing up in the preview thingy but not on the forums? Is it something I'm doing wrong or what?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: SORRY EVERYBODY IT'S WORKING NOW!

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
LOL! No bigge. I don't mod here otherwise I'd delete it. You'll just have to wait (in shame) until someone qualified comes to clean up the mess you made :rofl:

I'm just givin' you a hard time :D

Its fine really. Just give Chris a reason to make another post or two.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
LOL! No bigge. I don't mod here otherwise I'd delete it. You'll just have to wait (in shame) until someone qualified comes to clean up the mess you made :rofl:

I'm just givin' you a hard time :D

Always gotta Pick on the new guy! I know how it is.... smilieneenar

Quote:"Gotta pick on a new guy" ..and from Tennessee at that (land of the banjo).

Since I was 10, I have always said:" I'll get you a guitar so you'll stop pickin' on me".

D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
K-noxville, huh? You're just a few hours over the Appalachains from me.

I was just in NC a couple weeks ago, was in the Charlotte area for a few days, and about a month before that I was in northern NC for a few days. smiliegitrdone

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Charlotte!? Damn, you coulda come and seen me. I'm just up at lake norman. Oh well.

We stayed in a little town just north of Charlotte called Statesville, if I remember right. Is that near you?

We was over there looking at the Nascar race shops. YelloThumbUp

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts