Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Updates

Michigan
I got some new tires for my truck. Got one helluva deal on them and i couldnt pass them up.

They are MT baja's 33x13.5R15 Alot better than my tinny 31's

Got some more goodies comin for my truck :) To my surpise the tires fit great. I havent trimmed the bumper or had any rubbing... Yet i havent fully locked the steering because in a bronco its rare you have to anyways.

Picture562.jpg

Picture561.jpg

Picture563.jpg

Picture559.jpg

Michigan
Before...

Picture497.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
They look great!

Michigan
15x7.5 Fit like a glove!

Michigan
Thanks :) Im impressed how much tires can change the image of your truck. I use to hate looking at my front end and seeing those small narrow tires up front, now i cant get enough of it!

Michigan
Thanks man.

I cant wait to get pics of it with the lift kit on!!!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
See, 33's stock. Just like me man. You might have to trim the inner lip. Should have put white letters out.

Michigan
I dont have to do any trimming at all really, had them on for the past week and not one rub. Yea i like the looks of white walls but these tires dont have white walls on either side. Dont matter they still look good to me :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I know man sweeeet.

Michigan
On that note about the rubbing.. I havent had it in to many weird angles except for that picture i took, and i heard the rear tire rub as it went into my wheel well lol. Yep time for a lift :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Dont go too high lol. Then you will want bigger tires. Lol

Michigan
Yea 4 inch is MAX, again this is my DD as most you know lmao. And well..... I guess you all know im not affraid of pushing my dd to the max, then again, now i am! Did i finally grow up or learn my lesson???? YES :rolling laugh:

smilieneenar 'hah' smiliecrybaby

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts