Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Katzkin seat covers???

Has anybody had any experience with these seat covers i.e. how much did they run, how did you like the install, would I be better off finding a set of seats on ebay the are leather already?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Sorry man but I've never heard of that before....

I finally found somebody in my area that installs these things. Turns out for $1400.00 you can have leather seats in your truck. Supposedly the quality is as good or better than factory. If it were just a seat cover I would say pricey but this is not installed over the cloth it goes over the factory seat so I'd say the price is fair. We'll see how it turns out. I decided to have them installed. I will update when I get my truck back....

JR

Wow guess I should have followed up on this. I like the finished product. It took a little while for the leather to form around the seat to get the wrinkles out but after a few weeks they looked pretty good. Definitely cleaned up the inside of the truck.

Sure I'll get a few up. I took some right after I got my truck back and you can see the wrinkles in the seat. I'll do a little before/after shot.

A buddy of mine has Katzkins on his ride's interior. They look really good, the quality of the leather is just fantastic. Only downside for me I guess, is it's price. But if you can afford, then I pretty much suggest go for it.

I have Katzkins in my truck. They are made with much better quality leather than my stock ones were and the embroidery is nice too.

Here's a few pics... It doesn't show up well on these pics but I had the center sections perforated. I think it looks better than solid leather across the whole seat. I thought about also having the center sections colored different as well but decided not to get too crazy.

Attachments

• P1010041-1.jpg
  • P1010040-1.jpg
  • P1010042-1.jpg
Last edited:
Here is a few pics about a week after I had this done.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
  • P1010002.jpg
  • P1010003.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts