Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Requested pics of the shop :D

Hello, here are some pictures of us down in AZ at Mid Fifty as requested

All the old trucks are for sale!! Let us know if you want one or all of them lol

shop11.jpg

shop9.jpg

shop8.jpg

shop7.jpg

shop6.jpg

shop5.jpg

shop4.jpg

shop3.jpg

shop2.jpg

shop1.jpg

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana hamana-hamana-hamana:shocked: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

hey if anyone is interested, I am looking for people to get on the beta test site that I am making for Mid Fiftys, and browse around, register, make fake orders etc. Im limited on ways to test all the variables one could choose, and it helps to have a fresh set of eyes too.

If interested I will set you up with a sandbox PayPal account with like $9,000 in test money to test the ordering system, PM me if your bored and want to help out.

Where did my post go? WEIRD!!!

Thanks for posting the pics. I really appreciate it, especially the inside look at the warehouse area.

Those trucks are up for adoption guys. I wish I were closer. I would love to have one of the worse ones for parts.

Is that Sy in the last pic?

Is there some inside joke behind the pink flamingos? :suspicious:

I will contact you to play, but it won't be until the weekend. I will be tied up the rest of the week.

I need to find where the truck is leaking. I know the rear seal on the trans was leaking when I bought it. It is leaking oil somewhere too. It is 52 years old though.:wavey:

No problem they were all excited about it,

No the lady in the last pic is Diane, Sy was not feeling good so I didnt even get to see here that day :( But yeah Diane is obsessed with pink, so that is pretty much the reason for that whole area lol.

It fine, just let me know when you have time do to it, it will be awhile before its ready to replace the current site anyways

My step kid would be getting stiff seeing all those old trucks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts