Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey guys. Seems like another nice site to set up at. I have an Oxford White 1998 Ford F-150 50th Anniversary Edition with the 4.2L V6 engine. I had lots of appearance mods that make it stand out from the crowd. My truck has come a long way since it was bought brand new. Has 172,000 miles on the frame, and 32,000 on the engine. Just replaced the clutch and flywheel on my M5OD. She's quick for a six, but nothing special. I plan to do a lot more performance mods later on. Here she is:

3144481_2_full.jpg

3144481_1_full.jpg

3144481_11_full.jpg

3144481_3_full.jpg

3144481_14_full.jpg

More pics to come

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
welcome!! yeah those6 can be quick with a manual a friend of mine has one and its not that bad!

what engine mods u got?

welcome Rapt...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . Post up often

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
welcome to the site! that truck looks wicked cool! the 4.2 is a good little motor. not as cool as 4.9 liters of grabber green fury but still goodsmiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome brother, I too have a Gen 10. Great rides, just got the lambo doors installed on mine! WAHOO!

im going to have to throw a big "WTF" to the lambo door, but i follow a famous quote the guys over on another Ford site go by: "to each his own"

i like that exhaust setup you have there lil. and so far all i have is a K&N -77 with a ScanGauge II. I want to get e-fans, a tuner, and hopefully a flo-pro exhaust. years from now, i might even drop a turbocharger into it if i still her her. I can brag that my mileage at 18 city/ 22 highway, try doing that with those clunky 'ol 4.9Ls :D

the main thing i love about manuals is that you can control the power. it is near impossible to chirp the tires with an automatic 4.2L. but i can keep them roaring up through 2nd gear. not that I do it often, mind you. When I change out my Michelin's for some Pirellis, i'll take them out behind the mall and spin them until theyre non-existant!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I just have a custom built motor, trans, drivshafts, and such. Nothing major, I ran out of things to do to it so I started thinking outside the box. LOL

haha, want to send some of that $$$ over my way? i forgot to add I have a few little fun items on her. behind the headlights are HIDs along with clear strobes. I have a 100W loudspeaker mated to a siren/PA system (vol FF) and LED lights all around. I plan to drop her maybe 1/3 or 2/4 later on. just to agrevate the stance a bit. she truly is a "working class hero"- I payed for EVERYTHING on that truck at min. wage, incl. gas and insurance! :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I hear ya, I pay cash, if I can't then I don't need it. (right then! LOL) Ask these guys how long I have been talkin about those dag gum doors and you'll see!:hammer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts