Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Camaro Pricing Released

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
This is actually positive- I was concerned GM would over-price the car out of the gate.

"Last night through a GM Press Release, Chevrolet announced the starting MSRP for the 2010 Camaro LS (V6 model) and SS (V8 model). The complete 2010 Camaro Price Schedule is available for dealers through GM Global Connect.

Starting at $22,995 for the LS model, and $30,995 for the SS model (both include $750 DFC), the 2010 Camaro adds great value to its list of 21st Century defining style, technology, refinement, safety and performance. For your reference listed below is the starting MSRP - including $750 DFC - for all the 2010 Camaro models:

Although the price schedule is available today, it will be a number of months before various vehicle configurators are available with pricing information. For now, the dealers will have to rely on the price schedule to quote prices for the 2010 Camaro.

Attached is a message that will be sent to all Chevrolet dealers later this morning alerting them that the 2010 Camaro price schedule is now available. The announcement of our prices should be the last piece dealers and consumers need to place an order for 2010 Camaro. Remember, our systems are now open to accept bona-fide customer sold orders for the Camaro".

SMIGGS

with a dose of reality...
I highly doubt that GM is doing this ( realitively low price ) out of the goodness of "their" hearts.

Frankly they HAVE to do this in todays economy.

I wonder what an SS would have gone for if it was realeased 5 years earlier?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts