Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from Mid Fifty F-100 Parts:)

Hey there,

I do work for Mid Fifty F-100 Parts, I currently am remaking their website, and creating a new site as they are extending their parts selection to 48-52 F-1's soon!!

Anyways, I'm just here to help out with any questions you may have about parts for these trucks, any suggestions on either of the new sites would be helpful too, the goal I have is to make it easy for you guys/gals to use.

Thanks for having me, hope I can help in some way :)

Mike Gaffney

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome! :wavey:

Welcome Mike.

Good to have you aboard.

Almost all of my odd parts comes from mid-fifty. Tell Sy hello from me. I have not talked (E-mailed) to her in a while now. I am deaf.

Hope to see her at the "Ozarks Run" next July. I was sick this past one and missed it.

It is good to hear you are moving into the first gen trucks as well. Those guys need some parts! 'hiding_smilie'

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welcome Mike

Welcome Mike.

Good to have you aboard.

Almost all of my odd parts comes from mid-fifty. Tell Sy hello from me. I have not talked (E-mailed) to her in a while now. I am deaf.

Hope to see her at the "Ozarks Run" next July. I was sick this past one and missed it.

It is good to hear you are moving into the first gen trucks as well. Those guys need some parts! 'hiding_smilie'

Good iam glad :D

Sure, im sure ill talk to her tomorrow, ill let her know :)

It was a surprise to me that they decided to do the 48-52's, they are going to need to buy more land for all the parts, they are running out of room where they are at now.

They could always ship me the extra 56 parts. I would store them somewhere (minus the ones I would use!!! ;)). Just kidding! 'badachang'

It is good to know they are growing. I know a lot of people who buy parts from mid-fifty. Several of them in my truck club (Show Me F-100s) do.

I have told Sy this before, but what got me started buying from them was the customer service. I sent an E-mail asking about something (forgot what now) and I received a reply the next day.

I am deaf (I have a cochlear implant), but I can't understand people on telephones. With them always replying so quickly...they are the first place I look for parts.

Not that I can afford to buy a lot of parts, but...

Some places either wait weeks to reply or never do. I got a reply from a ford dealership about 6 months after I had already bought my explorer elsewhere. :suspicious: I already bought one....Too late!!!

yeah they are a great bumch of people thats for sure, the funny thing is that there are only about 20 people working there total, and only about 6 of them take orders, so considering that i do agree they do really well with customer service and spending time on individual people, my mom used to be one of the order takers back in the day, thats how i got into it and met Sy and everyone

ya i ordered my patch panels for my 55 from them and they called and they called just to let me know that it shipped and was on the way and gave my a personal number incase i had any questions or needed anything else. reminded me of that good ol southern hospitality

bobf100

Welcome Mike - we're glad you joined. I've got a ton of Mid Fifty parts on my 56 and have been happy with the quality and the service your company given me over the years. It's my understanding that there is a picture of my truck along with a few others either on the counter or somewhere in the show room. Please tell Sy hello.

Make yourself at home - post up. We're looking forward to having you around. :welcome:

thanks, yeah there is alot of pictures of trucks on the counter in the show room, and we got a bulletin board full of them too, Ill let Sy know, iam sure she will recognize the truck ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts