Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Having trouble uploading pics......

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
I have pics of the '77 F-250 4x4 that I picked up today, and I have them on photobucket, but when I try sending them here, I keep getting an invalid link message.:headbang:
Can someone please tell me how to do this properly, as I am new to uploading pics? :confused:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Okay so on photobucket, after you've uploaded the pictures, you should see something like this for each of the images:

upl1308645652.jpg

If you single click on the text next to IMG Code, it'll make a yellow popup next to the mouse that says "Copied". The link is now copied onto your clipboard and you just have to come back and paste it onto the forum like this:

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Skandociouss/Gallery/DSC00738-small.jpg[/IMG]

When you're done and you click Post, the forum will render the link into a picture and embed it directly into your post like this!

DSC00738-small.jpg

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Pics of my FREE '77 F-250 Custom 4x4!!

Here's some pics of the truck after getting it pulled out of the weeds enough to get a decent shot.
Picture002.jpg

Here's rust hole #1, hiding behind the rear bumper,
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

And rust hole #2.
Picture004.jpg

Hers's the damage from the fence post.
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Engine's definently seen better days, and made the noise to prove it when I cranked it over. Sounds like it dropped a valve, or snapped the timing chain.
Picture007.jpg
Will post pics of the interior when I have more time, and more daylight! Thanks for the help Skandocious, I'll remember next time! smilieFordlogo

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well... She's got a few rough edges but its a Ford dammit, so I'll be damned if I don't love it :D

Not too shabby for free. Not shabby at all YelloThumbUp

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
More than anything, it desperately needs a bath!
There was so much dirt and dust on it, that I had to clean a spot on the windshield so I could see enough to get'er towed home!
Once I get the other engine put in, I'll get it all cleaned up and post some more pics.:)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
More than anything, it desperately needs a bath!
There was so much dirt and dust on it, that I had to clean a spot on the windshield so I could see enough to get'er towed home!
Once I get the other engine put in, I'll get it all cleaned up and post some more pics.:)
Please do YelloThumbUp

Rescued Fords are the BEST kind of Fords.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts