Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL October GTG

bobf100

How do you guys feel about a October GTG next week at my place? I'm thinking Saturday October 11 around 1:00 PM. I'll fire up the BBQ and have burgers, brauts and hotdogs.

I know it's short notice so if it's a bad day for everybody we can move it out to November to give everybody a little more notice. Let me know your thoughts.

I will just watch the thead and see what happens.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'm good may have to work that morning but I will clear the rest of the afternoon! But that is just me.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Damnit.... You MO guys get to have all the fun.

well hell chris ou can come up here and you can meet the New England people! although we aren't hippies...(except for vermont...they are VERY hippieish

Bob, I can probably make it. I am supposed to be in San Fran that next week for some training but haven't heard yet if it has been approved. :suspicious: Anyway, that would be flying out Sunday.

bobf100

OK looks like quite a few folks can make it so - Let's go ahead and make this GTG happen. Everybody that wants to come send me a PM and I'll send you directions. Looking forward to seeing everybody at my place, we'll BBQ and have a great time. YelloThumbUp

bobf100

BUMP

Got a few folks coming. Should be a good time and the weatherman is promising wonderful weather. If you need directions send me a PM. smilieeatndrink :WooHoo:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thaks Bob, looking forward to showin off the new doors! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
R you dog!

I run with scissors.
I live about 40 miles across the river in Illinois and would like to meet you guys... but there just isn't any way I could make it.

Have fun at the GTG, I hope all goes well!

bobf100

I live about 40 miles across the river in Illinois and would like to meet you guys... but there just isn't any way I could make it.

Have fun at the GTG, I hope all goes well!

No problem - maybe the next time we get together you will be able to make it. This is the first time I've had everybody out to my new place in the country. We tend to meet more frequently in closer to town so it's not such a far drive for everybody. That might work better for you. (I don't know why but we always seem to end up at Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts