Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gettin a big bronk finally

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well it took me like a year plus to get a big bronk. I didnt pick it up yet, has to be towed. Its a 88 with 5.0L. What am I payin for it you ask? Nothing free im too cheap to pay. Im doing some welding and storing a ol vw bug in trade for the bronk. It was running but started to run super crappy, or has a mis. They couldnt figure it out so he got something else to drive. Ill have some pics when I tow it home.

Manual or automatic...come on brother specs specs specs!

Yeah, trim package? Any aftermarket stuff? Condition? Color?

worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I had a 88 Bronco . Was one of the best rides I ever had. Next would be a 89 F150 I bought new . Boith went well over 200000 miles . No truck I had since did . Funny I'm not as hard on them now.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well Larry...maybe the 88 and 89 girls just liked it rough.

This would be a good topic for a Post.

I look for nice trucks in good condition problem is old owner probably never got over 65MPH .

Were as I run them there and up all day . Had a guy tell me buy a new one run it like stole it . He was right.

Michigan
Have fun with the bronk. They are one bad machines!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
bs flag :post pics:

Pics or it didnt happen! smilietease

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Taught me well!? Hold on there honky you may outpost me here but lets remember who outranked who on the old site!

In other news..i broke my couch wheeling.. (figure THAT one out :D )

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hold on there honky you may outpost me here but lets remember who outranked who on the old site!
HAH! I'm seeing that you have 1841 posts over there... Ain't nothin against my 4816. And keep in mind that I stopped posting there nearly a year ago!! :rofl: Nice try hot shot :p

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
TRAITOR TRAITOR HEY EVERYONE SKANK WAS ON THE OTHER SITE LOOKING UP STATS!

haha i stopped posting first though after the tiff in the offroad forum and only 1/2 arsed came back before getting into it with the WA forum haha

Where IS everyone tonight?! Its a monday night so at least 50% of the forum should be sober enough to post!

Michigan
I ran over a couch wheeling once, which one is more weird?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I just said sober enough to POST not nescesarly sober
you see me still posting dont ya lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ok OK here is all yall calm down.
1988 Bronk, 5.0L auto. Red and white two tone. How it runs like crap. How it looks ok, been sittin for a few years. As request here is pics at 9 pm tonight so there crappy. I got to figure out y it misses. New plugs and wires, new egr valve, donno if he did cap and rotor, who knows if firing order is right. Ill work on her when I got spair time. I like the 92+ style better but for free ill rock it.
IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Here is a vid of how she runs
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc167/Hot88MustangGT/Bronco/?action=view&current=MVI_0124.flv
If you can guess whats wrong I will send u a beer.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
HAH! I'm seeing that you have 1841 posts over there... Ain't nothin against my 4816. And keep in mind that I stopped posting there nearly a year ago!! :rofl: Nice try hot shot :p

But it says

Last Activity: 09-15-2008 08:58 PM

Traitor! Maybe you don't post much, but it seems you're still there quite alot...

Also, your posts, despite you not posting there in a year, average out to 6.60 per day to my 5.?? per day. I'm jealous:(

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
sounds like a Throttle Position Sensor issue. its looking for an idle. being that you got this and its free, i would do a tune up(plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, oil change wouldn't hurt.) also check for any vacuum leaks too. do the tune up first and get that out of the way so its running with parts you know are working

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts