Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2008 National Ford Superduty Show

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Here is a pic of the flier.

Fordsuperdutyshow.jpg

they will have
6.4l engine cut-away
5.4 engine cut-away
V-10 engine cut-away
2008 cut-away truck
2008 Superduty F-450
Diese Techs on-site for questions

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
If anyone would like to go let me know. They said if we had enough guys with trucks they would set aside a spot for us to park and show our trucks.

I would like to go on Saturday. I would need some firm commitments in order to get the space to show our trucks.

bobf100

If we can't get enough to come so we can show I would still like to go. Maybe we could meet up for lunch at Hooters and then go over. YelloThumbUp

Sounds good to me. Lunch at Hooters always sounds good to me. Like I tell my wife - I go there for the food...........:bs:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll be there Hell I may limp the 02 down there. Just got the new rims and will have them on the truck on MON!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah but I just bought new rims so I'll be good for at least a week...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
So far I got.

bobf100
lil-dq
and myself

It doesn't look like we will have enought to show. Do you guys want to meet at Hooters around 11:00 a.m. eat lunch and then go over and see what they got going on?

If we get a few more people by the middle of the week maybe we can go show for a little while. YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Bob if the weather's nice you ought to bring out old yeller and I'll try to get mine down there! Maybe we can get some girls for pics!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell my wife may come along! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts