Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Most pointless use of metal...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
ive seen worse. a guy up here has 24 offroad lights on a dual bar roll bar.
and none of them are adjusted the same, different heights, crooked etc.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
holy crap he only wants $100? you could probably sell it for scrap and make more! im sure when you roll over, the bed sides would crush and the roll bar be pushed down the bedsides and the cab would STILL get crushed. :)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I wouldn't buy it, or build it, but if I bought a truck it was installed on, I'd probably leave it there, at least until it got in my way...[confused]

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

Storm

I like it.. Nice design... Makes me want to custom build one that works with my stacks.. I want FORTAY lights on the roof.. SEE ME COMIN FOOL!

I like it.. Nice design... Makes me want to custom build one that works with my stacks.. I want FORTAY lights on the roof.. SEE ME COMIN FOOL!

Somone bright lights you and with one click of a small switch.....40 lights go on. They can't see a thing and hit you head on! smiliestirthepot

Storm

Somone bright lights you and with one click of a small switch.....40 lights go on. They can't see a thing and hit you head on! smiliestirthepot

And that would be a problem why? I'm in an 8000 lb truck..

I didn't say I would bright light someone lol.. It would come in handy though when I'm out on the land chasing things.. Well if I ever do that again.. Still up in the air about the truck.. With the recent hit in Houston, I don't think I'm giving up quite soon. I went out there to help last weekend to help install a communication center.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

i do that... but only have 2 halogens on the front

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I had one mounted on the rear bumper of my truck..a 55 watt tractor light...worked great for uh...seeing things at night or early in the morning...mostly surprised looks.....That rollbar is pointless...and yea Travis I think he could get more at the scrapper.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA you know that thing is a joke! But the lights on the front of my truck I actually had the wife get in her truck and face mine. Then proceeded to high beam her and adjust till she threw her arm up to cover eyes!!! LOL

DON'T F*ing high beam me. :guns:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ugh that was awhile ago i can't remember what i did monday...I wanna say a bunch of 1x1 tubing welded together...whoever made it had more than enough time and money to spend on wire for the welder heh heh....it was a big ole dang lightbar....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts