Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey man! Let's try to get P.A.W. as a sponsor...

Greywolf

Performance Automotive Warehouse advertises in almost every custom car and truck magazine there is - and even if they didn't offer much it would be one hell of a feather in our hubcap to have an old time hardcore SPEED AND THUNDER hotrod parts sponsor with us!

~It's one of the few places I know where you can order a Crate Engine with the BLOWER included
~They support older HEMI engines (Vintage Chrysler and Desoto)
~Their prices beat most every other supplier around
~You can order a KIT ENGINE and build it yourself
~The catalog of accessories and options they have built up over time DWARFS what is offered elsewhere
~They have also been around longer than just about anyone I know of...

They have engines available that are BIGGER and BADDER than you can get anywhere else for the same bottom dollar figure.

Last edited:

Greywolf

I'm not an FTF ADMIN, just a loose cannon. If I could speak for the site owners I'd have done it already, but it ain't mine to cut deals in someone elses name.

My ol' Lady did that to me, which is why I'm not out drag racing to this very day...

Do you have any contact info, Dutch?

Greywolf

It can be easily found I think. Gimmee a few ...

Okay INFO DUMP:
http://www.pawinc.com/

818 678-3000
~ 8 to 5 seven days a week (rounded off for the dumb guys like me)
That would of course be pacific standard time.

20235 Nordhoff St. Chatsworth, California 91311

You go look at the link I posted and tell me it ain't right for these guys and gals...

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
Northern Auto parts isn't quite as far up as PAW but have a lot of the stuff that is not as easy to find, and reasonably priced... but I can remember PAW from before i started turning wrenches myself 20 some years ago...

Fellro

Staff member
PAW = Performance Auto Warehouse, been in the magazine ads for longer than I can remember...

Fellro

Staff member
Even when you were younger? I remember them from the early 80's, they were my wish book...

Fellro

Staff member
Speedway definitely has much of the stuff that has gone by the wayside.. they probably are the last holdout for the old style rodding.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts