Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picture contest submissions

This is the dedicated NY thread for the chapter pic contest started by CaDude.
submit away but refer to the guidelines. We can win this if we all went blind. Our state is very photogenic.
We only have until the 10th of Aug.
After all submissions(I'd suggest they be in by 8Aug so we can cull them in time to meet the deadline), we post 'em.
Mike of course, has run of this, but I thought it needed starting.
I'll be posting pics tonight.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Please submit the photos in the Sticky thread. Now if you guys wanted to submit pics to this thread, then decide as a group which ones each user was going to submit that might be a good idea.

BUT only pics in the sticky thread will be judged.

Dang new Yorkers...Mike already has 8 pictures submitted...but I told him I'd give him a mulligan to re-read the rules if he wants...

Last edited:
1)Mohawk Valley NY Sunset from my bkyard
bday005.jpg

2)Great Sacandaga Lake, NY in the Fall from our boat
lake.jpg

3) working truck enjoying NY in my front yard
pic_51.jpg

4)pet having just gotten out of the truck in NY...kissing Mommy. Yeah it's not either of them in the truck. oh well. again in my yard.
R.jpg

many more but we need all of us to submit.
we will kick ass

Last edited:
can't beat this for landscape.......guys....cover the girls eyes.smilietease

HPIM0784.jpg

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Dang Carl. You don't have to try and look tough just cause your from New York...We already know your a big softie...:guns: Democrat Lover..

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Ok not what I expected . You don't look any older than me.

I'm blushing.....

Pretty manly looking dude.
'course I left my crutches out of the pic and was leaning on my cane. the House Harley was in the hall. it's all fake. but i still have all my hair.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Seriously . We could pass as brothers.
For the most part .

Mike ...I can't see that. my brother is 5'6, 260lbs, with an afro. I'm 6' 146lbs and not a commie. he's a flaming COMMIE. Mom threw a gene!!!!!

Last edited:

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Hey Carl, I got a kick out of the picture of you in the swim suit top lol and then the one with you leaning with you cane it looks like you are ready to womp someones butt lol, both are cute those.

thanks Missy.....The bikini deal was to make a house full of mad wimmins laugh. I was the only guy there and I assumed it wasn't going to be a good day if all the girls didn't laugh. Or worse .... I was going to get caught in the mad wimmins afternoon. I chose humiliation over a beating.
They did laugh............I lived.
A wife and a sister-in-law...they're mad at 1 guy, the brother, brother-in-law to me.....but the guy in the house is me.....innocent but guilty by gender.
I would have modeled a thong on Gay thongs-R-Us not to be caught in that mess.

Last edited:

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Mike ...I can't see that. my brother is 5'6, 260lbs, with an afro. I'm 6' 146lbs and not a commie. he's a flaming COMMIE. Mom threw a gene!!!!!

Seriously, Carl, you really look like Larry (Lost). He is a little shorter than you, but not much. We were both surprised by how much. ;) But that is a good thing.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Carl - love the self portrait. Very Handsome. Where's the smile?

You posted some beautiful pictures. I love the one of Sassy and your wife. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Edit: I just checked out the other thread. Carl you are a hoot. I will have to remember where that is at for the next time I need a laugh. That picture of you in the swim suit top is just too funny. Love the way it was judged also.

Last edited:
03...i don't smile.

Pics of pet enjoying the truck......
HPIM0786.jpg

HPIM0785a.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts