Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Boy those ELK r big

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Driving to work in ST.Marys PA and Can out of fog (Both with truck and in MY head. )and there She was Standing on white line. .
A Large Mama ELK behind her were another mama and 3 little ones . If 200 + lbs is little.

Just up the road there were more 1 masssive Bull and several Bull wantabees.

Oneof those would just put a kink in ones day if hit it .

Driving to work in ST.Marys PA and Can out of fog (Both with truck and in MY head. )and there She was Standing on white line. .
A Large Mama ELK behind her were another mama and 3 little ones . If 200 + lbs is little.

Ah man...that's godda be a sight :)

I've plowed a few deer with my old truck, couldn't imagine hitting a few hundered pound Elk. 'smiliedoh'

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

We call those German shepherds out here. smilietease

Average bull can get over 700 lbs, a female will still come in 400-500 lbs+. The little ones were probably pushing 200. Damn things will not only total a car or truck, but stand a good chance of killing whoever's in the front seat as well when that much weight comes across the hood into the windshield.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yep you take out the legs and it will clean the you of cab right off.

Ford Truck Articles