Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sad Day Coming

Well, due to my financial problems it appears I have to sell my 68 Mustang.
It was always a life long dream to have Mustang and once I found my 68 my intention was to bring it back to show room condition and enjoy it.
It has now sat for 5 years since last driven and as long as I have it I can't receive financial assistance.Even trying to sell my extra Ford parts to stay afloat hasn't been what I hoped for.

So unless someone comes up with more money for it one of my nephews will be buying it for $8000.00 to keep it in the family.

It still needs bodywork and paint but I have all the new parts for it and are they already bought and paid for.

This isn't the end either of getting rid of things,I have also been told to get rid my 3 little dogs,because of the physical demands they require.

It breaks my heart to have to get rid of anything I have because I worked so hard to have it but, Michele leaving me and taking her money (That I got for her) with her is really having a huge affect on me these days.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Dennis I am sorry to hear all this,Hopefully things will get better soon.

been there (am there) Dennis. there's no shame in being jammed... especially in this economy. i've cut back on everything except Sassy stuff, because getting to my Dr appt's is soo friggin expensive, and NYS Tax dept. crap happens. i see a day where i'll be able to order a pizza some day down the road.
you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel also. in the meantime... you do what needs to be done.

All my problems could have been avoided if I was allowed by management to have fill out a WCB claim 22 years ago.

Now I probably have to hire a lawyer to get what I should have back then and now.

"Ford Truck Parts For Sale! ..get em while they're available "

heheheheh

D

Don't wait on the lawyer, man.... Do it now.

As I am finding out, corporate ragheads only want to keep money from you.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thats rotten. Well just remember we r here to listen . AT least its in family . Couple years maybe you can get it back or another.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
Hate to hear that D. I can't believe they can tell you to get rid of your dogs, that doesn't make any sense. The companionship they provide is so much more valuable. The benefits of animals is documented... aw hell... I'm just sorry hon. :-* You know we're here for you.

Connie , My sisters have shown me they don't really know me.
They too are a product of our parents ideals...My dad was the leanest guy, my Mum was the collector of things.

I understand their logic and the concept of getting rid of assets but.. the dogs messed in the house because of what I didn't do, I have now changed my thinking in regards to them and where they will sleep from now on.

Working on the Mustang was my passion and kept me going since 1991.

I keep fighting the problems with hope to someday get new knees and ridding myself of all my issues ...to finish it and really enjoy it.

I will insist on a buy-back clause for sure so he won't sell it to someone else.

All this could have also been avoided also, if I had someone live me that I could trust and pay half the bills.

D

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
I'm the pessimist who says it's not really possible to know a person regardless of how long you've known them.

I cldn't imagine what it'd be like to get rid of silver and if you remember my story you'll know why I can understand. With a buy-back clause you'll get her back and if you're lucky your nephew will help turn her into what you've been heading towards.

Keep your head up darlin or I won't ever give you one of these again ... :-* ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Dennis get well bud, we all have our problems, it never fails, but at least we are here to listen!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Don't wait on the lawyer, man.... Do it now.

As I am finding out, corporate ragheads only want to keep money from you.

ABSOLUTELY agreed. Get a lawyer NOW.

Gunner

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Dennis, sorry to hear this, I know that things will turn around for you right right away but they will. And yes get a divorce it will help you out, and like stated we are here for you. And always keep your chin up.

Greywolf

Tell me about it. Remember the 72 Super Beetle I collected? I got it running just good eneough to sell at a loss to some jackass that I think is going to ruin it despite the 99% clean body and frame it had...

Oh well - if I ever do a bug again I'll collect all the goodies FIRST.

All this because the wife vanished and wouldn't file joint tax returns (she hasn't had a steady job since I've known here - 17 years!)

Ford Truck Articles