Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SHOW-ME your Tractors!!!

OK I got an oldie but moldy FORD 9N:
9nFORD.jpg

Yessiree... 120 cubes and 84 foot pounds of Torque in this 1941 bombshell!

Still, it starts & runs... and I converted it to 12V to save on battery and parts cost.

here's 1 john deere
IMG_2364.jpg

the other
IMG_1841.jpg

the other with the brushog on it
DSCF0010.jpg

and the ford
DSCF0014size.jpg

EDIT: just to clarify, they AREN'T MINE, but they're my dads. if i go there and use them every weekend, that counts for something, right

Last edited:
OK I got an oldie but moldy FORD 9N:
i see those on craigslist all the time. i really want to buy one to mess with, but i'm a terrible mechanic so i'm sure it wouldn't turn out well.

seems like it'd be a cool learning experience though. i've seen them around here for like $900. if i had the time to mess with it, i'd love to fix it up, and restore it.

anyway, cool tractor

They are so easy to work on, even I dont have a problem with them!
Ive seen several brand-new Kubotas that I had to go pull out of fields because the clutch pack failed prematurely... So premature that we had to wait weeks for the parts because they hadnt MADE them yet! Warranty disaster, lol... anyway, if and when you can, I'd go for it.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I have always been wanting an old Ford. Right now all I have are a couple of riders. Here is my pimped out John Deere wanna be.

crmotorsports2007_0113003.jpg

my neighbor has an M-model IHC tricycle. Twin brake pedals with the flip-over interlock that every once in a while hits a bump and flips over... causing us to have to mend about 70' of fence, last year.... but still an easy to-work on tractor. Tricky part is learning to steer with those brakes, since the nose wheel is really more for looks and balance than control, lol

here's 1 john deere
IMG_2364.jpg

the other
IMG_1841.jpg

the other with the brushog on it
DSCF0010.jpg

and the ford
DSCF0014size.jpg

EDIT: just to clarify, they AREN'T MINE, but they're my dads. if i go there and use them every weekend, that counts for something, right

Yep, butt-time counts for something! those are sweet tractors, too!

Michigan
Here is our tractor. Powered by International.. Its got 255 HP and 555 Torque. Not sure why it smokes when under a load...

She pulls pretty good.

100_2884-1.jpg

I don't see a 3-point, but I can tell you've been feeding a lot of bull, anyway!

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
i have no pictures, but over the years we have had 5 or 6 Farmalls (IHC) in either the cubs or super A models. Most of the time we would get them not running for dirty cheap and put a lil money and labor in them to . I agree with MrFixit that they are really easy to work on, but sometimes the parts to fix them right can be kinda hard to find. I actually have the chrome emblem of the first one I mostly rebuilt on the wall in my apartment. They do make good tractors if you have a small garden (we didn't have the trike version) or if you want to plant an acre or so of deer corn.

That's a really good one, too. The M45s and M55s were the ones with the clutch pack problems.

Edgar is not the machine. He is the DEMON that LIVES in the machine :headbang:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I don't have room for anything big. :(

Here's my '69 112.

Worn out Kohler 10 hp, 46" deck. No brakes, busted choke cable, and a non-operational charging system. Still use it every week or two to cut the grass though.

Here's Grandpa's '70 112:

This pic was taken probably 25 years ago, showcasing Grandpa's new woodshed. Replacement 10 horse Tecumseh, more minor gremlins than I can count; still used weekly to cut Grandma's lawn. Also have a mower deck and snowthrower for it, though both are pretty worn out. The trailer is all custom built, and the tractor has some additional hydraulics plumbed in so that it'll dump, too. Will dump out as much firewood as you can pile in it without any trouble.

Grandpa bought the '70 new in '72, and it's been in continuous service since. I inherited it when he died a few years ago, but it's still at Grandma's house as long as she lives there. He bought the '69 as a non-running parts tractor (it did run, but had been backed into with a truck) when I was in the seventh grade and he and I fixed it up over the winter.

Fellro

Staff member
This tractor has been on our farm since the mid 80's ... it started life as an 826, but when that block got ari conditioned due to a broken rod bolt, it got an 856 motor put on. It hasn't had an easy life...
Rogerspictures301.jpg

Rogerspictures302.jpg

This is my uncle's 966 which we inherited upon his passing. It ended up needing a rebuild to make it ok to run, since one of the sleeves pinholed. It desperately needed the rebuild though, had way more damage from not having the air filter cleaned/changed for a few years from the amount of dirt it had, never seen one so dirty.. It is back together now, have to see about a pic of that...
Rogerspictures303.jpg

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
We had a couple of old ones, A 1941 Case, a 1946 Farmall Super A and 2 Copar Panzers. The Copars were built by some guy in College Park MD, and they had Chrysler rears in them. They were nice old tractors. Wish I had them now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts