Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

PA Chapter is now open......

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
congrats2.jpg

i am like 40 minute from there down the 90 , may come visit some time when i visit family in sunbury, Pittsburgh , and altona(not positive on spelling) just know how to get there

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hi I'm Lost. I'm going to be the one to get the Chapter going . Bear with me .
tomorrow evening 8/27/08 I'll read everything ,get my email addresses lined up and write up a sticky to Join the chapter.smiliegitrdone

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
congrats2.jpg

i am like 40 minute from there down the 90 , may come visit some time when i visit family in sunbury, Pittsburgh , and altona(not positive on spelling) just know how to get there

We have familly in Sunbury to. We r 1 hour from Altoona .

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
cool, i'll keep you post, i may be down somewhere around the 20th of september.

Bout time you guys got organized! Living so close to Jersey, I figured youse woulda had it done, badabing!

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hey Lost and Ann Found congrates on the PA chapter, good luck with the chapter, by the way I am Mike's wife, it would be cool when we do go to PA that we g2g while there , well keep in touch.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sound great . ANN Found and I would like that . Next time in Altoona Maybe we can meet for a bite . Hey how u guys come down???

LITTLESUNRAY

we are driving there we have some family business to take care on Mike's side of the family, just one thing hope being around a pregnant person don't bother you lol I am due in Dec. and hopefully we will have our news ride by then cause mine is sllllllllllllllowly dieing many things going wrong with her lol. Also do you or the wife have a myspace account me and mike do if you pm mike he will give you the info for mine and his 2 accounts there lol.

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
we are driving there we have some family business to take care on Mike's side of the family, just one thing hope being around a pregnant person don't bother you lol I am due in Dec. and hopefully we will have our news ride by then cause mine is sllllllllllllllowly dieing many things going wrong with her lol. Also do you or the wife have a myspace account me and mike do if you pm mike he will give you the info for mine and his 2 accounts there lol.

Hi Melissa! It would be great to meet with you and Mike. Just let us know when and where. Larry and I don't have a myspace account, but you can email or PM us anytime. And don't worry, I don't mind being around a pregnant woman. I was one twice before. I love babies and kids. :)

LITTLESUNRAY

cool sounds like a plan then like Mike said it should be some time around Sept 20th, I will keep this in mind too ok about contacting you guys from time to time.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
kelly, email saved, as larry pm to awhile ago , thanks

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts