Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's going on in the MO?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I understand they're gonna start sending in electricity! And fancy stuff like runnin water! :D:D:D

I know those concepts are foreign to YOU, Tony, but then again so were those of education and abstinence...

I am only aware of a few small events in Mo left this year. You need to be aware that I only do car events. I know about nothing else.

Aug 22-23 Swap meet Springfield, MO

Aug 29-32 Goodguys Kansas City, mo

Sep 13 Show Bakersfield, MO

Sep 13 Show Cabool. MO

Sep 18 Show Theodosia, MO

Those are all the events in Mo for the fall that are on my list from the local club.

Let me check the truck club site:

Friends for Friends Benefit for Levi Rickett Car & Bike Show
August 2nd
2400 S 20th Street
Ozark, Mo.

All Ford Car Show
August 9th
Friendly Ford of Springfield
Dealer lot at 3241 S. Glenstone
Springfield, Mo.

Pierce City 20th Annual Car Show
August 23rd (Rain date August 30th)
St. Mary's Catholic Church Parking Lot
Pierce City, Mo.

Labor Day Parade & Car Show
September 1st
Fassnight Park
Springfield, Mo.

Sleds 'N September
September 12-14th
A Custom Car & Rod Event
Branson, Mo.

19th Annual Shakin' in the Shell Fest
September 27th
Hwy 39
Shell Knob, Mo.

24th Annual Aurora Auto Fest
October 4th
Under the Shade Trees of Oak Park on Business 60
Aurora, Mo.

Ok...thats all in MO that I am aware of

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Weekend at Kansas Speedway! Carma, Ryan, and I went to practice and qualifying yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We will post some pictures and things at the end of the weekend!

We also went to a "Cruise Night" in Pleasant Hill. They have all sorts of old cars lined up and down our little downtown. We saw some pretty neat things there too!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Weekend at Kansas Speedway! Carma, Ryan, and I went to practice and qualifying yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We will post some pictures and things at the end of the weekend!

We also went to a "Cruise Night" in Pleasant Hill. They have all sorts of old cars lined up and down our little downtown. We saw some pretty neat things there too!

:post pics: just had to do it.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
haha well we didnt take the camera to the cruise night although it would have been worth it because there were some beautiful old trucks. As for the race we will get on that at the end of the weekend!

headed out the door to go to a "dachshund dash". it should be entertaining - i'm brining my camera. after that, i'm going to watch some sheep shearing and cattle dog competition. should be an entertaining afternoon.

I just made it in from the Petit Jean Mountain swap meet. It is near Morillton, AR. Went through the automobile museum (took pics of everything) and climed rocks all day up and down trails. Hopefully, got some beautiful shots (will see when I wake up tomorrow).

Hopefully, next weekend I will be in Spring Hill (Olathe, Paola) KS area. My truck club from Springfield is going to caravan up. We have members/friends in the area and are having a bar-b-que before the spring hill cruise in/cruise.

Sunday is some sort of car museum (or something) up there too.

I spoke to Ryan in private and invited him to come over to the cruise in for a bit if he gets time. With midterms (me too!) it may not happen.

I think the cruise in is on Saturday evening in Spring hill. Not sure yet. The people who are organizing us out of Springfield, just made it back from nebraska last night.

This is the latest news I have:
....we should be leaving here (our house) between 8:30 to 9 am on Saturday, going to Lockwood to hook up with Cheryl and Russ, then motivating to the where Dennis Rentz is going to meet us on highway 68. We're not positive on this route yet, but this is it to date. We're shooting to get to Peola, Kansas around 1 pm and going to a BBQ joint there in Peola that is suppose to have the best ribs in the Mid-west.

I was told that we will be staying in a hotel or motel in Olathe that night.

Just found this page:

http://www.hotrod-express.com/local_events.html

1st Saturday – Spring Hill, KS
Sonic Drive-In Cruise.
This event is an old fashioned cruise into Sonic. Open to all makes and models. Free registration. Dash plaques and goodie bags to first 50 entrants. Music, 50-50 pot. 6:00 pm. Classic Cruisers Car Club.
Jim Price
913-592-2343
[email protected]

That is when and where the cruise in will happen.

Make sure you tell Ryan and anyone else in that area. I would be fun to meet some members of FTF in person.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts