Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

AR members: Up for a Chapter?

AR will not have one. I am the only semi-active member from down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian you already know you are the illegitimate child of Missouri.

No comment. I know better! :rolling laugh:

Actually, this was posted in one of the MO threads a long time ago as a joke. Read the first post. It was not an invitation, but a reply. You were totally gone from here at the time. Tom broke it out of there.

Besides, to have a chapter, I think the rules say you need 4 or 5 members. With one standing up to be the chapter leader.

There were 4 AR members (I had met all in person and invited over), but no longer. :(

It just stuns me that someone would go from a ford to a jeep. What were you thinking Dustin?????

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
No comment. I know better! :rolling laugh:

Actually, this was posted in one of the MO threads a long time ago as a joke. Read the first post. It was not an invitation, but a reply. You were totally gone from here at the time. Tom broke it out of there.

Besides, to have a chapter, I think the rules say you need 4 or 5 members. With one standing up to be the chapter leader.

There were 4 AR members (I had met all in person and invited over), but no longer. :(

It just stuns me that someone would go from a ford to a jeep. What were you thinking Dustin?????
Yeah, I wasn't around much and can't be as much as I'd like to be now. I am here almost everyday now though. ;)

I wish I knew a way we could get some more Arkansas people here. I noticed with the get together I went to this weekend with RPM that there are so few people from AR. that really get into this.

Once again, I was the ONLY Ford driver. I want a cookie dagnabit.smilieFordlogo

I keep forgetting this part of the forum. I just come in a go to the Gen 6 section to see whats going on. Tonight I found a few things I didn't even know where on heresmiliepeelout we do need to get some more folks on so we can have a chapter too. I know some folks and racing season is about to start so I'll pass the word aroundsmilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles