Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site banner

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
IS it just me or have the images on the site banner shifted? The oval on the right is now MUCH lower then the one on the left. I don't remember it being like that before. Is it me?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Aaron, that's ART.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Yeah, that's the product of the 'art' part of liberal arts.

I crapped the liberal out each morning.

Gosh that's mean. I am not calling liberals crap. Just misguided... :p

Ryan

I said something about it a long time ago. It is on the left side of any wide screen and not centered. It is annoying to some of us, but it has always been that way. I think it is set up more for the older tiny screens or something.

I am just glad the site is not fixed to a certain width anymore. It fills my screen on my laptop and the machines I use at work (school).

That was much worse having a wide screen and a (small) fixed size forum.

I just ignore the banner and do not let it worry me. Hope others will too.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Brian the banner is SUPPOSED to be justified to the left, that's the way it was designed. That's the way most vBulletin skins are designed.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Hey now I didn't mean to start anything here, I just noticed the right oval was lower then the left, and in case someone with the power had not yet noticed it they could address it.

If that is the way it is supposed to be then cool, shows you how much I even look at it if you guys are saying it has ALWAYS been like that.

Thank you for the answer.
:beer:

never really noticed.

someone click on my banner and buy something would ya.

no waiting!

lol

Ed

Well... I need a Master Cylinder and a blower motor for an 84 E350, but you don't list that as an option.
As a Cab/chassis owner, I feel slighted!!!

Nice F650, btw....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts