Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cab Corners Source

I bought a right side cab corner from NPD. I can't say I'm thrilled with it. Does anyone know where I can buy a good quality cab corner from? I got one from my grampa that he had bought years ago that is much thicker but the sticker is gone.

thanks

Sorry...I really have no clue. The ones they make for the older fords are not very good either (chinese). They take some serious work to make them fit right.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I'm not sure where mine came from, but the metal was thinner than factory, but they fit well. The thicker metal is tough to find if not NOS, but for fit purposes, I've heard good things from Dennis Carpenter. And also, I've seen this website. They say their parts are made from thicker metal, but the price is less than $20. I wonder what they consider "thicker" metal.

http://www.tabcobodyparts.com/

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
What year r you looking for? I have a '78 that I am currently parting out. Can cut it anyway you want. Cab is solid. A true shame to part or cut it, however it will be crushed at the end of the summer.

DSC00149.jpg

Tyl

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
There r several different producers . Check body shops or body supply houses . In Pa about everywreckers has the repair panels in stock ,

www.raybuck.com will show whats avialile. There r 100's of other sources

I got mine for a 92 up f150 .Fit well. But cant remember name

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
No sir, not unless the NOS ones you have have been cut out from a previous cab.

Most of them are from the lowest point to the cab floor.

Tyl

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts