Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Smile's Window

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
When I click on the [more] button in the smile's box I get a new window that pops up with the full selection. My box pops up really small, roughly the size of the box containing the smiles next to the text box where you type your message.

I have looked in my settings to see if it is controlled their, with no luck. No other windows pop up that small.

Is there a setting on the server side that would allow you guys to make that box just a bit bigger?

Thanks

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Might be different for you but if you click on the maximize button it should put it to a full screen box.

That's how it works for me anyway.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Aaron, you know you can resize the box by pulling down the bottom right hand corner, right?

That's what I do.

It acts kinda weird, but I think it's a vBulletin bug, since I've had the same problems at other sites running this software. [confused]

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you're using a pc then Scott's suggestion works the best, but on a Mac the maximize button doesn't always function that way so it's often better to resize by using the bottom right hand corner of the window.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Chris, Scott,

I do use one of those two methods to make the box bigger, I did know if there was a way to make it slightly bigger from the start.

Thanks for the help

Like YOU could be giving tips, Todd....

I just hit the maximize button as well. And in a way, I think it's better that way. some less-than-web-savvy folk would be sitting there, saying, What happened to my letter-thingy???

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts