Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lambo doors

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well My truck goes in this week to get fitted for her new lambo doors. A friend of mine is making them in his machine shop and we are gonna have to pull the door to get measurements. I'll get some pics of the progress.
smiliegitrdone

Lambo doors? On a truck... xD. I cant wait to see pictures.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Quick question... With a big lifted truck, how exactly can you reach to door to close it from the OUTSIDE of the truck? Short of using a ladder...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Getting a 15# door popper and shaving the handes

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
One word...........

JUMP!!!!!!! LOLsmilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell I'm only gonna have about $100 bucks in em by the time its all said and done!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
the poppers are about $80 I am gonna shave the doors myself, and the hinges a friend is doing to get his business going and get his name out there.

Storm

Wow.. I'm not even going to say anything... Guys.. Yank his man card, his ford card and his common sense card..

Lambo doors are.. Well you gotta be REAL special to enjoy Lambo doors LOL. I saw a Super Duty at Heat Wave last year with them.. I don't think very many people said nice things to him.. I heard one dude call him a nasty name when I was walking by. Don't think the fella heard him tho LMAO

I gotta see pictures of this.. Maybe it can be pulled off on an F150.. I know the 4 Door Super Duty just doesn't look right.. Can't wait to see this contraption.

What are you doing about by pass openers if your battery dies? We did some poppers awhile back.. I rigged a concealed cable that would pull the door latch in case the battery went dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I wasn't gonna say anything but I'm not sure if I'm too keen on the idea either... lol. I thought somebody had brought up this topic before and everyone said they hated them...?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
not yet our prototype set is giving us greif and I am figuring out the odds and ends for my truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts