Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Bronco

Michigan
I was looking at a bronco forum and they was all talking about a new bronco that ford will or "Should" Come out with. I found some pics, you can tell they are home made but i think that this bronco would be a sweet truck to have..

One is based off of the Superduty (which i cant see that happening...) And one is based off the 150 platform which would be alot kooler.

They had the EB bronco style out as a concept for a while now and i never really liked it.. To much of a Bronco 11 style truck to me.

Im gonna make my way to photoshop and make a bronco of my own. If ford built these i would be happy as all hell lol..

2008_Concept_Bronco.jpg

2008-B-250-topless.jpg

2005Bronco.jpg

2005BroncoSafari.jpg

Minus the half window ordeal they got going on, i think it would look pretty good.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yuck! I think both of those are horrid. The Bronco prototype I saw several months/years ago was MUCH better. Kind of touched back on the retro Broncos:

CarShow36.jpg

I believe that picture was taken at an auto show in 2004.

Michigan
Yea but its not realistic. And im sorry but i like to 4 wheel, and the suspension setup on that is not for me. If i wanted that kinda of vehicle id buy the much cheaper Escape...

Of course those are drawings, but imagine with the new F150 front end, and that little quarter window gone. I think it would look killer.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Realistically, something closer to the first gen Bronco is the only thing you could build a business case around. In the land of Jeep, we can't get enough Wranglers.

Michigan
Wow... I agree lol.

I guess the only reason why i dont like it is because they made it look way to futuristic, and unreal. First of all the suade interior makes it really nasty. I dont like the Paddle shifter on the steering wheel either, and it seams like something i would never be able to afford.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I hated the extra doors om trucks not alone those windows. Ether would be OK but I bet the insurance guys would say something if back cam off. But they let them build convertibles.

As for that concept one loose the flares and front winch . the indents on top "cap" It wound't be that bad . I wouldn't by 1.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm gonna risk lookin' like a jackleg here but... I really like the Bronco prototype that I posted. If it were moderately priced, I'd buy one :)

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I liked both actually, for the street, the Bronco prototype would be bad ass with some solid axles under it

I think the SD concept would be cool. One grip though. See where it curves back at the bottom of the cab part where the top goes? Like right behind the door. I think it should have less curve if not even just a square corner

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
The SD concept would look pretty cool. Personally wiith the Explorer, Expedition, Escape.......I'd just rather have an older Bronco no matter the year.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Realistically, something closer to the first gen Bronco is the only thing you could build a business case around. In the land of Jeep, we can't get enough Wranglers.

Make it get 22-23 mpg consistently on the highway, and I bet they could sell every one they built. (Are the new JKs as bad on gas as all the old Wranglers used to be? If not, maybe I'm wrong...)

Mike I think them are both sweet. I like the super duty front end better I think. But thats half cause I cant get over that half window. I know you said it would look better without which I know it would but its just hard to imagine it without one when its there. But them are both sweet I like it better than that prototype they had out a few years back.

I already did my PS long ago. Think 2door excursion. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0397web.JPG
  • image012.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts