Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

car show pics

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
From the New England Summer Nationals this weekend in Worcester, MA.

I absolutely LOVE this car- the bodystyle, the stance, even the color.

Few more pics here.

While I was wandering around this morning, I saw a familiar-looking F-100, painted orange and cream. Sure enough, it was psquare75. It was nice to meet yet another FTF'r in person. (Forgot I had my camera while I was talking with him, though, so no pics)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm too confused to add the tag where it belongs...so I'll just mention here that that grey Ranger has a solid-axle swap.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
And some burnout pics:

This red Mustang went up in flames, big-time, shortly after he started burning them today (he'd been doing it all weekend). Driver and co-driver bailed and were at least relatively unhurt, and the Fire Department was able to extinguish it before too much damage was done, but it got a little exciting for a minute.

Believe it or not, this guy wasn't done... He got back on the throttle after this to finish off the other tire, but had to stop when this remnant caught fire.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh man i wish i was able to go to that show this weekend. thanks for putting up the pictures!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts