Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It happened again.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
On my way home from work again and got hit. I pulled up to the stop sign and there was an expedition that had run into the corner of the overpass. I saw the woman get out of the car and decided to pull up around. She jumped back in and put it in reverse and clipped them back of me as I went around and then took off. Here is a pic.

100_0958.jpg

When I finally got home I received a call from the officer that took my report and he said they had caught the lady but that she did not have any insurance. She was going in to be tested to see if she was intoxicated.

you have to park it. pure and simple. in my driveway would be safest, but you have to park it

i can fix that.. i've got a BFH and Bondo

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
'wtf' THE BIG ? IS...........

Were those new rims scratched?!!!!!!!!:puke:

i know your ok, you lived to post about it! :rolling laugh:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
YelloThumbUp:nana: .......................

Good thing the police were able to catch up with her.

What happens if you are hit by an uninsured motorist? Does your insurance company foot the bill and then go after her?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was told that is what you carry uninsured motorists on you insurance for...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Good thing the police were able to catch up with her.

What happens if you are hit by an uninsured motorist? Does your insurance company foot the bill and then go after her?

I think what you do is pay your deductible and the insurance company will go after the uninsured person to reclaim their losses and then refund you your deductible when the collect.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Scott, it wasn't near that freakin' mall up there was it? :) Boy can I feel for you!! That really bites!!

Fellro

Staff member
Just have all the luck, huh? I believe you are correct on the way the uninsured motorist part works.

Just have all the luck, huh? I believe you are correct on the way the uninsured motorist part works.
My son had a lady back into his truck. She was one of those "Guest Workers" at the Tyson plant in Neosho and the accident rattled her so much she forgot all her english, apparently.. Then she didn't want to stick around for the cops to show up. My son didn't let her out of the way, and quite an unintelligible crowd showed up by the time the cops got there.... know what they did? They yelled at HIM for detaining her! Go figure. Anyway, His uninsured motorist took care of IT, too

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
On my way home from work again and got hit. I pulled up to the stop sign and there was an expedition that had run into the corner of the overpass. I saw the woman get out of the car and decided to pull up around. She jumped back in and put it in reverse and clipped them back of me as I went around and then took off. Here is a pic.

100_0958.jpg

When I finally got home I received a call from the officer that took my report and he said they had caught the lady but that she did not have any insurance. She was going in to be tested to see if she was intoxicated.

Why didn't they take her to JAIL for hit and run, THEN see if she needed said test?

Gunner15a
Better Living Through Superior Firepower

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts