Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What other 8 lug rims will fit?

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I need to stock up on some parts for a future project, I am thinking of taking the axles out from under my 76 F250 4x4 hi-boy and put them under my 78 Bronco, I got real good 15'' tires on the Bronk so I was thinking of making myself some 15'' 8 lug rims, what other makes of 8 lug truck will have rims that will fit my bolt pattern?

Don't worry! I am a professional, this will only hurt for a minute, Maybe? :hammer: :kissbutt: 'balls'

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
there's none that I can think of that are 15" 8x6.5 but I do know you can get them at a wheel/tire shop or online...

As far as others that match, the new chevies and Dodges still run the 8x6.5 and F350s as new as '97 will work, all 16" or bigger though....

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
ive got some 15x10 8lig rims there just plain jane chrome spokes but they work and any tire store sells them cheap. just be carefull with the offset if there in to far they'll hit the tie rod,and a 15" wheel will clear the brake drums. oh wait yours is a 76 the wont clear the caliper tho ya ya ive heard of folks grinding the caliper down not a bright idea. make the offset so the tire just sticks out a little more youll be fine. my old 76 had 15's and it worked good just a little more mud on the sides thats all

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts