Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Highway Patrol Fox Bodies

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Yes we have a few in my state, and they have some others (Saleen's) they bring to schools. We also have some older Camaro's that are used. These cars are from drug busts and such.

wouldn't mind having one of them. cool video.

The rate you're going, Scott, you are gonna have to move into the Garage, buy your wife a new one, and let the cars have the HOUSE!

Cool Video! Love those controlled spin-outs!

Last edited:
Nothing like the smell of TESTTRACK-cerone in the morning!

Yep... part of their training; Intentionally go into a skid, then recover, all within a 20 foot wide strip!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yes we have a few in my state, and they have some others (Saleen's) they bring to schools. We also have some older Camaro's that are used. These cars are from drug busts and such.

Nope these were built for the State /Local police. And they Haulllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Have not seen any in years . But bet there r some somewhere.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I've seen ex-CHP Fox-body 'Stangs (or so they claim) on eBay a time or two.

Maine's got at least one completely unmarked, new-style Mustang GT, though...even got one of those "support the [something or other]" plates on it. They had a few marked Camaros back in the mid-'90s, but since then, this is the first "fast" car I've seen.

Ford Truck Articles