Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bought me a Thunderbird

Well as the title says, I'm now driving a 96 Thunderbird instead of my F-150. It's a cool royal blue with the 4.6 modular V8, I'll take some pics when the weather shapes up :cooldude:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
:cooldude: Love those cars!

I'll do my best to get some pics up this weekend, and I know I'm going to miss my truck when it comes to moving back home from college later this spring. :rotz:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It's a bird, it's a plane, NO, it's . . .

a WONDERCLUCK!!

Sorry Andy, couldn't hold that back. My father-in-law has an older '92 and I've just always called it that. :rofl:

I'll do my best to get some pics up this weekend, and I know I'm going to miss my truck when it comes to moving back home from college later this spring. :rotz:
That's why god made trailers. Well, that and show trucks....

That is thunderchicken!!!! (at least that is what I called my brother's 94). Cool car for a while until he wore it out and trashed it.
WOW....6L is your brother???

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yeah, a trailer would do the trick, not sure I'd want to pay the $250 for a hitch to fit the car and to license the car to tow though :p
License the car to tow?!?! I tow with my wife's Taurus all the time, never any different license on it though.

Yeah... it just had to do wit you both "Naming" your dad's car similar names... sorry. Even I had to read back and figure out what I meant lol

Pictures

Finally got around to taking some pictures:

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Kinda dirty at the moment, been raining all day so I never got to take it to the car wash.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts