Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

St. Louis March after bowling party

bobf100

After bowling we got together to drink some beer to celebrate St. Pat's day. Here are a few pictures of our empties. :beer:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I wanna see the water bill, or the piss lake in the back yard.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hye gyues ujts wnande ot elt uoy nkow i amde ti omeh!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
We should have enough after recycling to pay for the next meet. We left Brad there somewhere. I think he passed out in the livingroom under that recliner. beer drinking smilie

Oh sure.... in three days noone alive will be able to enter that place without supplied air...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
beer drinking smilieafter waking up from a bad, bad dream, i realize my head is still pounding.:hammer: i don't wanna talk to loud cause my head may split right in two. may have to call in sick this week and see if we can postpone my wifes appointment to have the baby so i can re-coop.:puke:

p.s. i didn't remember brad there can anyone remember where that house was at?

beer drinking smilieafter waking up from a bad, bad dream, i realize my head is still pounding.:hammer: i don't wanna talk to loud cause my head may split right in two. may have to call in sick this week and see if we can postpone my wifes appointment to have the baby so i can re-coop.:puke:

p.s. i didn't remember brad there can anyone remember where that house was at?
WAKE UP!!! IT WAS YOUR TURN TO WATCH HIM!!!
Another_Screaming_Face__by_Master_Chi.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
................ow......................

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No those pictures are perfectly clear!:rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts