Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Party At Doc's!!!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
bigdancebigdanceOPEN HOUSE bigdance bigdance

WHEN:
JULY 19TH 2008
WHERE:
16 SOMERFIELD DR
UNION, MO 63084
TIME:
12PM-?

We will have BBQ, Miller Lite on tap, Soda, Tea, Kool-Aide, Slaw, Tater Salad, Horseshoes, Washers and Redneck Golf! Bring your gloves, bats, and balls. Plenty of room for the kids to run and have fun!!!

If you need directions PM me!​

PLEASE RSVP BY JULY 12TH 2008

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Can't do a Saturday. :( Don't get off work until 3:15pm so wouldn't get there until 6-6:30ish if I drive normal. lol

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Todd you are more than welcome to come and I have a blow up bed to put you guys up on if it gets too late!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Todd you are more than welcome to come and I have a blow up bed to put you guys up on if it gets too late!
Think it'll run that late? If you do, we may try and make it. I don't mind driving late. I don't drink anyway and I love driving.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Besides, I do know a short way to get to Union from here. :) And I know every little cop hiding spot on that way. lol

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I hope so I invited the neighbors so as to keep them occupied and not disturb them! LOL Feel free to come up!

I see no way to make it. That is 4 hours from here, if it is the one in Franklin County. The other union (clark county) is further than that.

The weekend before (3 days) I will be in Branson at the Ozarks run and the weekend after I will try to be in Miami, OK.

I don't think I can handle 3 weekend in a row of long drives yet. :headbang:

Maybe next time. :wavey:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell R you can bunk here if you would like!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hell R you can bunk here if you would like!
I thought my family was bunking there? How many rooms ya' got, or is it one big free for all? ROFLMAO

Just kiddin', I ain't staying there!! That'd be dangerous. We'd be out late in your rig and I'd have to max out my credit card again on mine!!smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey I have a good strip to line em up on!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO

and I have three extra beds

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
just a reminder bump

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts