Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well, I'm Just Sick....

As some of you know, I have a wooden boat powered by a 427 Ford Interceptor engine. So today I'm surfing around the net while thinking how my engine needs to be spiffed up to match the rest of the boat. I come across this forum that specializes in FE marine engines and here's this thread titled, "The most Beautiful 427 Marine Engine Ever". Sooooo, I click on it aaaaand,

BruceMartins427rebuilds.jpg

It's all powder coated in a heat resistant white....

And another thing, LOOK AT THE FLOOR IN THIS GUYS SHOP!!!'smiliedoh'

Fellro

Staff member
looks like a display piece, not ever used... same for the floor...

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
All those chrome goodies have been reproduced, as have all the Cobra dress up stuff if you wanna go that route. I wonder why the plug wires are routed that way? The brackets on the valve covers for the separators aren't being used.

From the looks of the carb (it's too clean), this engine was prolly a display piece.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
So your engine looks just like that??

To be honest I hadn't heard about your boat, but it sounds perfect no matter what it looks like.

Nobody would ever mistake that shop with mine .... lol

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
See if he'll make a straight up trade.. :goldteef:

I wouldn't say from the pic's that he never uses his shop.. those floors are wicked easy to clean.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
with that pallet jack... you'd expect there to be at least ONE scratch on the floor.

That engine is incredibly perfect. Buy it, Brad. Screw that gas sipping pickup you were considering.

Ryan

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sweet . As for the floor we put commercial 2 part apoxie floors in like that all time.

Or put coloring right in concrete while pouring . About 1/4 thick on top . And they polish up nice . Will hold up better than anything else.

Michigan
Dang i didnt see this post. Thats a sweet boat goose!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts