Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna be in and out for a while...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Just to give you a heads up, I may not be as active as usual the next couple of weeks. The wife and I are in the process of moving out of our current rental and into a storage shed.(not literally!!LOL) we have our closing date set for the 30th on the new house and are supposed to be out of this one by the 1st. :headbang: so we are gonna move everything into storage by the new house and keep the bare essentials here to live on. hopefully we can get everything squared away a little early with the paperwork and not be too crunched for time but we don't wanna risk it.

I will still be on as much as I can but may not reply as much.

But don't fret I WILL be back in full swing in the new house and then you better whatch out, cause I got some MAJOR projects for the truck! LOL

bobf100

Doc - good luck with the move. Having just finished one myself I know how much work you are in for. If you need anything give me a PM or call.

Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe Stay "in and out" of hamburger joints as well ;)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Oooh, I'm not envious of you. We just finished moving one house full of stuff to the new house. Unfortunately there's still another full house to go. :( Good luck!

better you than me Doc...i'd rather get kicked in the sack than move again...unless i hook a truck up to my trailer and it all goes with me.
good luck sir

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Guys there will be a big azz open house and BBQ when we get in prob around mid july. Beer and food will be provided! I will post up a time when we get a definate date!

Oh and thanks for the well wishes.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You'll be missed Doc. I'll be the only one here that's blown a motor. That sucks!

If you need any help, I'm only a couple hours away. Got a big ol diesel that'll pull anything you need. If you need help lifting and carrying, DON'T CALL ME! I'm old, the back don't work good and . . . . . . I'm just too damned old, that's all!! smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts