Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dynamic Profile

It would be nice if the profile updates were dynamic. This means that if someone changes their avatar or sig line, it changes on all of their messages.

Just a suggestion.

I noticed that if I linked an image url to my profile as a sig, 468x100 is too big. But if I tag it as text, it's not. You can see the same image below.

Last edited:
If it's possible to set to dynamic, then all of the posts should update to include the newer signature information.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That's kinda weird. I have changed my Sig a couple times and when I look back to my first posts, they've changed to the newer sigs.

Mine haven't.
My first coupla posts I used an avatar with me in a tie... I changed it shortly afterward and they all changed... I had to repost a pic so everyone who read it would know what all the ribbing had been about from my original post.

mullet7.jpg

Brad, it's time you came out of the closet...
Brad's a secret mullet man, guys.

Naw, naw.........You're the one that had that avatar in question, so let's get back on topic...'hah'
Actually that post WAS on topic, because, as you can see, My Profile DID change due to changes I made.

and as for avatars, yours sure have changed over the years...
OscarTheGrouch-m.jpg

He wasn't so bad as a little one... but now, here he is all old...

bradOLD.jpg
mullet and all!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts