Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My cool find last weekend

Avon_F150_Bottom.jpg

Avon_F150_Drivers_side.jpg

Avon_F150_1.jpg

Avon collectibles. some can fetch BIG $$. Trista..school this boy on avon

Last edited:
Perhaps I need to post a photo of my Avon Collection ?

1955 T-Birds

1964 Mustang

1973 - F-series (Quite Rare compared to the others)

You jackleg.... (thanks Brad for that one :))

I have no clue what that one means. :suspicious:

Yes...I was picking, but in reality.....

The same holds true for almost everything. For the right price...Any of us would sell our trucks, homes, or whatever. Material things come and go.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
To be honest, I'm not really sure what it means either. I just know thats what he calls me all the time, so I assume its bad :rofl:

Jackleg as opposed to jackass.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice find Mil1ion. I finally found a model of a 73 pickup on ebay and won. Too bad it is put together already :)

Shamus

Defector Fidèle
Jackleg -

1 a: characterized by unscrupulousness, dishonesty, or lack of professional standards <a jackleg lawyer> b: lacking skill or training : amateur <a jackleg carpenter>
2: designed as a temporary expedient : makeshift
— jackleg noun :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Jackleg -

1 a: characterized by unscrupulousness, dishonesty, or lack of professional standards <a jackleg lawyer> b: lacking skill or training : amateur <a jackleg carpenter>
2: designed as a temporary expedient : makeshift
— jackleg noun :p
If the shoe FITS! :rofl:

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
that's pretty friggin cool man! my mom sold that stuff for a while and my uncle has a BUNCH of the car bottles but i just don't know which ones. he's also got a bunch of the birds that my gramma bought for my grampa that he's since inherited from both of them....

I didn't have a clue they made trucks too! now i'm going to have to go on a garage sale spree looking cuz people sell that kinda cool crap all the time!

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I have two of them, and last summer I had picked up another one at a flea market at a local car show that I had taken my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat, and I had only paid two bucks for it. But I think the individual that had it didn't know what he had, or he just wanted to get rid of it, so he didn't have to pack it up and take it back with him

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts