Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I have issues...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Well, you all know that, but this time the issues are with my phone. My direct connect works, but my cellular won't. I will have a new phone Monday. So, if anybody tries calling and I don't answer this weekend, don't be offended. I am 'not answering' everybody equally. No discrimination here. :p

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I hate you also, Tony. I may just ring you all the time just so I can gripe about you not answering later.

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Sounds good. If my phone doesn't ring, I'll know it's you calling. Bwahahaha!

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
This is when everybody with his number calls and calls and calls leaving mondo messages in his voice mail account for when he can check them come Monday....

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Well, you all know that, but this time the issues are with my phone. My direct connect works, but my cellular won't. I will have a new phone Monday. So, if anybody tries calling and I don't answer this weekend, don't be offended. I am 'not answering' everybody equally. No discrimination here. :p

Oh yeah....yeah.....It's all about your phone ;)

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
don't have a phone number for ya but I have your PM!!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Just left my third message. Make sure to listen to the messages in their entirety Tony. Some of them are rather important :rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thanks for his number Skank, and Tony, thanks for shooting me Skanks! ROFLMAO You guys CRACK me up. I get a number for one and use that e-mail to get the number for the other. Meanwhile, neither of them have MY number!! How freakin' funny is that?!?! smilietease

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
BTW- Chris's and Tony's numbers are up for bid! PM for details!! 'smiliepig' smiliegitrdone

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts