Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Name is Rick, and I am ADDICTED to FORDS

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I just stopped by to say, my name is Rick and I am a FORDAHOLIC!!
I'm a welder/fabricator, 42, Married to a wonderful woman who handles my addiction the best she can? and have three daughters whom I love more then my trucks,( pretty darn close anyways?)
I live in upstate NY and I grew up a Chevy man, my dad worked at a GM Radiator plant, and he always had a Hot Rod Chevy and was always working on something, so naturally I followed suit.
until 5 yrs ago I bought my first real Ford, a 65 Falcon, which I turned into a street gasser and I have since sold
then came my first 4x4, a 78 Bronco
then came a 76 F250 4x4 Ranger XLT , I still own both but the Bronk is on hold for a bit while I do up the F250
a couple of on-line friends from FTE wandered over here so I just had to follow.
I think that says all there is to say about me
I'll see ya round the site...Rick

1st..welcome Rick..2nd, where upst NY..i'm there also. i split time between Fonda & Northville

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Will do Goose, I will post some up soon. Thanxs
I'm in Lockport, NY I think I've spoken to you before?

i think so also now that i see Lockport. good to see you again sir

Rick actually goes by the name Sifto when he is in Canada.

Sifto a Canadian brand name for Table Salt.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you Rick! I, too, am a Fordaholic. Born and raised, my dad always drove Ford trucks so it was predetermined for me. Although I would have eventually gone that way anyways... How could ANYONE resist a Ford truck? Beats me... :confused:

Welcome to the boards! :wavey: Post some pictures of those rigs. I LOVE those 70s Bronk's :)

my wife called me dumb ass...in a loving way, i think!!!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Howdy Rick! Welcome!! HAve you meet PB yet? He's a, shhhh, CHEVY guy!! ROFLMAO

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hi And welcome . Bet I've been to that GM plant . I still have family working for GM . Send some pics of the trucks this way .

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Welcome to the site Rick , glad to see you made your over here, I too love those Bronc's so stop teasing us and post some already. lol

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I dont really have anything too show right now
but I should have it looking like something real soon
I think the Bronk is going Mud Runner!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts