Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

6.4 a/c

blacksnapon

Staff member
Been all day repairing the a/c on an 08 today. The circuit from the a/c clutch relay, to the a/c clutch is defective. It requires total replacement of the harness. I'd rather take a beating than do that again!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
OMG!! The WHOLE electrical harness?? I can't even imagine what a pain that would be!!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Starting with--under the dash, driver side, under hood fuse box, wiper plug in, removal of both battery boxes, one has the degas bottle on it, all connectors on the master cyl. Harness goes under the radiator, under battery box on pass side (has washer bottle built in). Then through firewall on pass side, to inner fuse box.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Starting with--under the dash, driver side, under hood fuse box, wiper plug in, removal of both battery boxes, one has the degas bottle on it, all connectors on the master cyl. Harness goes under the radiator, under battery box on pass side (has washer bottle built in). Then through firewall on pass side, to inner fuse box.

For a small, small fee, I can hunt down an kill Ford's head electrical engineer. Just place your order at 1-800-H-I-T-M-A-N-1 :D

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Kind of makes you talk in tongues.

There is nothing wrong with "speaking in tongues"........

As long as you don't start replying.......

If you DO, just recite this poem......

Roses are red.......
Violets are blue.........
I'm schitzophrenic........
And so am I :D

Gunner

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
IH and Ford must be stealing Cats notes on "increasing profitibility through huge wire harness syndrome".

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
IH and Ford must be stealing Cats notes on "increasing profitibility through huge wire harness syndrome".

Hey... where have you been... long time no talk to?

Trust you are well?

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Hey... where have you been... long time no talk to?

Trust you are well?

Working my buttoxs off. Heck, with the new truck I just bought, this might be the last post for a while, LOL.:hammer:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I know ya'll are, which is why I am back. Litterally, when I came back up here from offshore, I didn't know how bad everything really was. 3 months of damn near 14-16 hour days and I am real close to having everything caught up mechanical wise. Most weekends I was off, were spent catching up on sleep.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts