Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian got the transplant!!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I just heard from him. It went well and he's doing well. Said he is just in some pain. I am SO happy for him, and had to come tell everyone. :) :) :)

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Hot Damn!!! Thats some great news right there...

such great news....pass on that Carl&Sassy wish the best, hope for better, and pray the new stuff works well.

Congratulations Brian!!! This is the best news I've heard in a long, long time. When you get your strength back, just think of the car shows and FTF meets you'll be able to attend. Do ya think you'll take up jogging? smilieteaseBest wishes, Bud...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
OMG!!! I'm so happy for him!! Karen, please tell him,

"Todd says way to go BRAIN! Get well soon!!!!"

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok ask brian for me if they painted it grabber green before they put it in?!?!?!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Karen, tell Brian he may have a newer kidney than me but I still have more posts :rofl:
Ah, Skank, you do know they don't grow them kidney's new, right? So, ah, it may not be newer than yours. smilietease BTW- Dude, lay off the smoke. smiliestirthepot

Fellro

Staff member
Well, that is just simply awesome! perhaps he will get good enough to do some of the things he has been wanting to do for so long...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
:headbang: Darn now I'll have to pay his wayto car show!!!!

No really Great news. I was praying for him. When he heals My offer for pay his way into CArlise still stands.

bigdance :nana: smiliepeelout

Ford Truck Articles