Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1995 F350 with 35's

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
I rolled my brothers 35's up to my truck ,and I think they look pretty sick. Maybe with a 2 inch lift all around with some cut out fender flares up front I think this will look pretty damn good.

l_363b841f06e65b14488f17072f95f76f.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
uh oh chris is caught in the act of being stupid again!! haha

hey wait. your from maine?!?! where in maine do you live?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh crap.... I read his post over and over again before and STILL was confused... I thought he had said he pulled his brothers TRUCK up next to his... Then I'm lookin at the picture going "theres only 1 truck there..." Y'know when you think a sentence says one thing and you keep reading it that way over and over?

Man I'm dense sometimes :rotz:

Truck looks great with those 35s Mike. Needs some more lift though. And I don't love the wheels, they need a little more shine on em :)

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Thanks everyone for the feedback! Yeah I am not particularly fond of the those rims, but maybe the 17 inch size would look better thats' all. And if I can get away with just doing a small leaf spring lift that would make me happy, I really don't want to make the truck any weaker with a suspension lift or be any taller than it is. I got a little bit of work to do in order to get those on, but by the end of the summer, it could really change the look of the truck.

I live south of Portland, Maine.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You don't have to compromise your payload when you lift it. Just use add-a-leaf's all the way around and leave the current suspension in place.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Yeah exactly, that I dont mind doing..would I need to replace the shocks and u bolts still like be talked about or are those reusable even wiht just one add a leaf all around?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts