Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Washed the truck today 56k warning

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Washed the truck today. I wanted to get some pics that showed how the metal flake really pops. It's hard to capture. Here are a few pics.

0804200004.jpg

0804200003.jpg

0804200006.jpg

0804200009.jpg

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Thanks Brad. I figured you would tell me to go mow the lawn or pressure wash my siding. :D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I thought about telling you to mow the grass, but I really can't argue with your priorities... If I had the skill, I'd rather build a truck like that that mow the lawn, too.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
You better hide that truck somehwere when i come down there man......I won't get outta the front seat.......that truck looks nicer and nicer every time I see it.Washed mine yesterday...maybe I should snap some pics and hijack ur thread lol.

JR

hay that damn field

oh and nice truck

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Doesn't look like he much to mow there, guess you weren't worried about messing the grass ,err I mean weeds when you drove on it,, as always you have a nice truck.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Thanks guys.

Jr, stay away from my truck. lol

Carl and Mike, leave my damn weeds alone.

Eric, it gets real dirty crawling through malls. It gets dirty sometimes, but I have my beater for the hard stuff.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Why mow when you could just do some donuts in the field and get rid of that grass! :D

SWEET truck Tony!!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
hell do a few donuts,turn on the sprinklers, and ya got ur own free of charge mudhole man.Ya know......I'm gonna be all over that truck like hippies (cough cough) on weed.

JR

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thanks Brad. I figured you would tell me to go mow the lawn or pressure wash my siding. :D

Don't say MOW!!!! I did for first time Sat. Its about 3 weeks early . Oh great .

But thats Really nice ride u got .

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Very nice truck. You get on a ladder to clean the roof/hood? Lol.

P.s. I dislike your altezzas (continues to beat dead horse). :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
What size flake is that anyway? Looks too small to be boat flake...

It's House of Kolor mini flake. I didn't want a large flake.

Don't say MOW!!!! I did for first time Sat. Its about 3 weeks early . Oh great .

But thats Really nice ride u got .

I've been mowing all year.:(

Very nice truck. You get on a ladder to clean the roof/hood? Lol.

P.s. I dislike your altezzas (continues to beat dead horse). :D

Yeah, I use a ladder lol. Keep beatin that horse. smilietease

Tony..........I think you should just let a lil sweet girl like myself have that truck......

Hmmm...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts