Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hahha KIDS!

Storm

This dude is hitting up Seguin this weekend.. He thinks he'll hit mid 13's.. God is he mistaken!

07 F250 CC SB 4x4
4.5" DR
35/13/22 Nitto A/T
22x9 5 KMC Hoss
SCT 2 w/ DJ's Looney
AFE Stage 2 w/ Pro-Dry
4" MBRP w/ Cat-delete & muffler delete
Accu-Fab Power Elbow
Royal Purple (engine, t-case, rear-end)
Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan w/ 31 quarts :)

Thats it.. Theres no way in gods green earth he'll hit a mid 13.. He doesn't even have bigger turbo, injectors or a fuel system to send a solid 60lbs to.. Hes going to be really disappointed!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Maybe he won't run what he thinks he will, but I'll bet he could blow my doors off... smilietease

Storm

Maybe he won't run what he thinks he will, but I'll bet he could blow my doors off... smilietease

LOL.. He and I have argued quite a bit.. He sent some videos of his truck with a DJ tune that has some crazy RPM but the power is lost up in the TC on take off.. My hot tune that'll split the heads will out run him any day.. Course you try telling him that and he won't listen.. Hes too far for me to even consider driving up to prove wrong.. So I just let him vent and say stupid stuff.. In the end he'll be the one laughed at if he seriously thinks he can hit mid 13's.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
You have to let em learn a lesson the hard way, he needs to be more modest and not talk so much, let the truck do all the talking , if it can.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Point him to my Yahoo IM. I'll tell him from experience. Also, where is he? I bet my tune and the fuel system will smoke him. He has no idea how bad an idea running without a fuel system is. He's gonna destroy the injectors in no time. Well, more than 13 secs though. ROFL

Storm

Yeah exactly.. Hes bout 3 hrs from me..

Storm

Just 3 hours? As fast as your truc . . . nevermind, it's not. smilietease

Whateva.. My truck will out run you any day of the week.. I can last a lot more than 3 runs down the 1/4 grandpa!

smilietease smilietease smilietease

'biteme'

Storm

Really? I thought that was the whole issue with the last several girls? smilietease

I'm yo Daddy son!! Don't you forget it!!smilietease

HAHAH we're talking bout the DRAG STRIP! GOSH.. Did she give it up with the new car? Damn man.. You gotta get out more..

Daddy.. OK.. where the HELL my allowance.. AND MY GIFTS for the bike.. Hater.. Your slacking.. No Good Dad Award for you this year!

smilietease smilietease

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
HAHAH we're talking bout the DRAG STRIP! GOSH.. Did she give it up with the new car? Damn man.. You gotta get out more..
I've been trying to, but Kelly, Charlene and Karen wont actually meet up!! :rolling laugh:

Daddy.. OK.. where the HELL my allowance.. AND MY GIFTS for the bike.. Hater.. Your slacking.. No Good Dad Award for you this year!
Shoot, I gave up on you. You're too old to care about anymore. I'm working on Dad awards with my two youngins!!

Storm

I've been trying to, but Kelly, Charlene and Karen wont actually meet up!! :rolling laugh:

Shoot, I gave up on you. You're too old to care about anymore. I'm working on Dad awards with my two youngins!!

PFFT.. They take after their big brother.. OH im still waiting on mah damn Karate pics of them..

You need to get on Yahoo and MSG me dude!

Storm

Ah, I AIN'T trying to hook up with you!! I'm NOT into insest!! smilietease

Thats incest dork.. Sheesh.. didn't mom teach you anything? LMAO

smilietease smilietease smilietease smilietease

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thats incest dork.. Sheesh.. didn't mom teach you anything? LMAO

smilietease smilietease smilietease smilietease
I already said, I ain't into that! Unless your mom has a sister that looks like her. Then I may change my mind. smilietease

Storm

AH HELL!

The dumbass spoke! He posted his chit on Myspace.. He ran 1/4 mile in 14.6.. Then at the very bottom put "I'll be in High 13's in 3 weeks.. Need to modify the Programmer and Shift Points.." WTF... He is such a freaking MORON! There is no way in god's green earth he will EVER get below 14 with a stock fuel system.. It's impossible.. This kid is just.. AGH he needs his head checked..

Then again I shouldn't be concerned.. He is from Victoria, TX LMAO

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts