Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March STL G2G!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
How about a bowling g2g I think it would be alot of fun and I know the lanes in Arnold are fairly nice! other wise there is a real nice set of lanes N of 44 on 141 called lakeside lanes!

Just an idea or we can do the usual!

bobf100

I'm game too. What we ought to do is order some chicken wings to go with those nice cold beers we'll be drinking and I think we should invite the "Oklahoma T-shirt" gal from the other thread to join us. We can get a group pic and send it to Ryan.'hah'

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok let's set a date...

The 10th, 17th, or the 24th?

Then we can pick a place!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah, I can do either one. Let's set the date so we can pick the location. YelloThumbUp
Ok then we'll say the 17th tentatively! I have a baby due any day know so we have to take it day by day here!

Now which works better for everyone I kinda liked the Fenton area last time it seemed a little more centralized but I don't know where EVERYone is coming from. I know about Me Scott and Brad, but I don't remember where Jeff, Bob and if Gunner can make it are all from! so post up!

bobf100

the 17th works for me -- but you guys know that is St. Pat's day which gives us the excuse to drink more beer. :beer:

I'm good for any location that works for you guys. Somebody make a decison and I'm there.....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok then...

March 17th 2007
Lakeview Lanes
Fenton, MO
12 pm-??

If you need directions pm me!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO