Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thanks FTF!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Had a very nice dinner with Aaron, his friend Scott, Scott's daughter (and daughter's boyfriend), my friend Trista, Andy, and Leilani (Andy's fiance, CONGRATS!). Wouldn't have been possible without this great site we've got here, sooo THANKS FTF!! Aaron's a top notch guy, and well, Andy and Lei... yeah.. they're a different story...

Haha, just kidding of course. I had met Andy and Lei prior to tonight so thats old news but they're good people too :) Dinner and hanging out in the parking lot lasted damn near 3 hours, had a good time. Can't wait to hear comments from the others :D

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Very cool! We are planning to meet on Tuesday up here.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
this saturday im going up to maine to see ian. i guess this is FTF meet week

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Great you had a good time. although there r 2 the post from PA they r accossed state . There r several on member list form PA but They evidently dont post . I think I'll haveto head to Marryland and see F350. Least he is on here,

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
We had dinner with Aaaron and his buddy Scott tonight. Barb and Jenny were along- great time had by all. Was a real pleasure to meet him in person. YelloThumbUp

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
So who's coming to see me?

Depends where you are in Ontario... Wouldn't be surprised if I wound up somewhere in Ontario at some point this summer, though I'm a long way from having any idea what I'm doing all summer.

Ford Truck Articles