Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey MSB71 GOt info on springs fo you

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey the Guy I said I put F250 leafs on back of F150 just put the F350 coils on front (2+ of lift ) Now with the F250 leaf and no block on rear the front sits 1/2 higher than back .

Just thought you would want to know.

Guess that means if leave block in you would get 4-5" lift in Back . About right I know of several truck running down hill that run the heavier leafs.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
So my truck would have too much rake with the blocks , did he put the blocks back in?or? would love to see pics of it, with and without blocks in rear, thanks for the reply Larry.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You got to have the back higher. It just looks better to me anyway.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
So my truck would have too much rake with the blocks , did he put the blocks back in?or? would love to see pics of it, with and without blocks in rear, thanks for the reply Larry.

Still out as far as I know.By the way I ment to say he put leafs on them on. He was to cheap to buy new u-bolts .But it does sit almost level with new coils . You truck is heavier then his reg cab 300-6 long bed big time so may sit level. I'll see if he'll answer a email and see for sure.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
You got to have the back higher. It just looks better to me anyway.

The factory block is say 2-3 inches that would be a little extreme a rake.

Hey measure how think your spring pack is by u-bolt and how many inches from top spring to the frame. If you get chance. Just for future reference.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
There r pics on the other site :( under jumped on the 1 ton bandwagon

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
In CAse no one read or cared to read . The F250 springs were put in with out blocks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts